sreda, 1. julij 2015

Little Elf Kia - CCC Digi Creations Challenge

Hi everyone,

I'm proud to tell you that I became a DT member at CCC Digi Creations. I'm so excited to work with many talented ladies. Today I wil show you my first creation.

Our theme for this challenge is Three of a kind (mine are pearls). Our lovely sponsor this fortnight is



I used digi stamp Little Elf Kia and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pencils. I combined black and orange colours for this one and used my new Spellbinders dies. I distressed edges with my scissors a bit.


Challenges:



11 Comments:

  1. Gorgeous and congratulations
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Congrats on your DT position. Lovely card. I love the way you've colored her eyes. Thanks so much for playing along with ua at Inspiration Destination.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Fabulous and intricate details! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Čestitke za tim
    lepa voščilnica
    pozdrav Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Congrats on your new DT position, Sabina! Beautiful work. Love how you've framed little Elf Kia. Thanks so much for joining our "Sprite Delight II" challenge at Aurora Wings. xxD

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Oh what a darling card and congrats on the DT position.Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Good luck and join us again soon. Hugs, Barbara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. What a sweet card did you make Sabina.
    Thank you for playing bingo with us at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
    Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. great card love the frame you placed the image and thanks for sharing at LTSCB

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. Congrats on your DT position! Sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Scrapping4fun
    Tina dt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  10. Great card, love the black and orange.
    Please remember to follow us
    Thank you for your entry at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Rachelle DT
    http://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  11. What a great image! I love the die you used to cut it out. I'm a bling fan so love the pearls too. Thanks for joining us at Love to Scrap.

    OdgovoriIzbriši