petek, 17. julij 2015

FAIRY TALE CHALLENGE #122


I am happy to announce that I'll be a GDT member at Fairy tale challenge blog for next three months. 

The challenge theme is BLING, BLING. Our lovely sponsor this time is


Our Sponsor 2015



Here is my first creation for the blog.


I've used digi stamp called Painted Mushrooms available here.
I usually don't use red colour on my projects, but I made an exeption this time. :) It seemed just  perfect. Patterned paper is from KaiserKraft. 

 I tear the paper just a little and distressed it with scissors. Added some embellishments and pearls of course.

I added some liquid pearls around the image too.

 This lovely fairy is coloured with Spectrum Noir pencils. I used Baby oil and paper stumps to blend the colours. I like it better than blending solution :)
Hope you like it! :)

Challenges:



7 Comments:

  1. What a fairy special card! Thanks for sharing it with us over at Brown Sugar Challenge!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Sabina this is so beautiful
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar, good luck!!! Amy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Gorgeous card!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Ghallenge
    Welcome again and Good Luck!
    Gr.Kaija DT-member

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Wow i love this card! Super...
    Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar Challenge this week!
    Anna Dt

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Beautiful card Sabrina thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog
    Dianne x
    IDCB -DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. This is so cute. Love the distressing and colouring. Thanks for playing at Scrappers Delight and good luck. Hope to see you back next month for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at Scrappers Delight xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši