četrtek, 10. september 2015

MUM'S


Happy thursday everyone.
I made these invitations for my Mum's 50th birthday in August.
I made a simple ones :)

I've used green cardstock and envelopes.
I tried to do a different edge with my Spellbinders edge die, but it was too short, and I twisted a die a bit at the edge because I wasn't careful how I put it in my big shot...Shit happens. LOL.
Flowers are from Sizzix dies. I shaded them with Disstres ink pad.
The smallest die is from Spellbinders and the one that is inside is cut by my paper cutter. I just rounded corners with edge punch.

 I borrowed lyrics from Aleksandra's finest handmade.
It seemed perfect for it.




Challenges:



10 Comments:

  1. what lovely invitations Sabina
    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at TTPH, good luck!!! Amy DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Lovely invitations wonderful idea. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More this week and hope to see you again. Mary

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Beautiful Invitations love the design.
    Thank you for joining us at CCM&M.
    Hugs Julie xxx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. Fabulous invitations.. Thank you for joining us over at TTPH for our Birthday challenge..

    DT Pam

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  6. Que hermosas!! Gracias por participar en los retos de Zuri Artsy Craftsy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  7. Estan muy lindas. Gracias por participar. Delfina ~ DT ~ Zuri Artsy Craftsy

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  8. Muy bonita. Gracias por participar. Esther ZAC DT

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  9. How lovely and such a fab colour too. Hope your Mum had a great party. Thanks for joining in the fun at TTPH this time.
    hugs
    Dawn DT
    http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši