I made a different card this time.
I got the inspiration from Vanči Ustvarja.
For the base I've used a white cardstock and a cutting die I just got. This is the second card, I've messed up the first base :)
The inner circle is shaded with Disstres Ink pad.
The trees are coloured with Transparent Wink of Stella marker.
At the end a added a sentiment. I don't have a smaller one, that's why is so big.
CHALLENGES:
- http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.si/2017/11/137-mostly-white-one-optional-color.html
Čudovita snežna krogla
OdgovoriIzbrišilp Tamara
Very beautiful!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija DT-member
OdgovoriIzbrišiGorgeous card, love the bauble shape!
OdgovoriIzbrišiThanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
Chris
x
Gorgeous card x
OdgovoriIzbrišiBeautiful bauble card,love all the white with just the blue sky
OdgovoriIzbrišiCarol x
-----Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap
Carol DT x
Lovely project, thank you for sharing with Inspiration Destination and we hope to see you again next time. Wendy DT xx
OdgovoriIzbrišiSabine beautiful card
OdgovoriIzbrišiThanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck
Greetings Karin DT Coördinator