Followers

Google+ Followers

četrtek, 08. januar 2015

New Beginings


Hi, 

it's time for another challenge at Creative Moments and the theme is Anything Goes/New Beginings. 

Our sponsors are 
Zap Pow Designs 


and 
Creative Bug Digital Stamps.


I'm using Brynn's Baby Bump from Creative Bug Digital Stamps. 
This time I made an easel card. I like it because it's a little different. 
For the base I used white square card, I topped it with a yellow paper and over that is Baby Boy Itsy Bitsy paper. I added some pearls, butterfly, roses and a button with a twine. Digi is coloured with pencils.





Challenges:







5 komentarjev:

  1. Sweet card, love the easel twist. Thanks for joining us at Penny's challenge see you Wednesday for a new challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Cute card! Thanks for joining us this week at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge.

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. Hi, Sabina! What a great twisted easel card - and such a sweet image! hugs, de

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. love this easel card. beautifully made. Gail xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  5. love this easel card. beautifully made. Gail xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Hvala za obisk, vesela pa bom tudi kakšnega komentarja :)